10 Winter Fun and Cool Things to Do in Vail Colorado
Do you want to have a winter vacation? It is a great time to travel in winter time, most especially for those who want fun and adventure. If you are used to summer and want some great adventure in a snowy place for vacation, book a flight in Vail, Colorado, and forget your Miami, Florida plans this year. Vail is considered as one of the top most destinations when it comes to winter thrill, both for locals and tourists. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Bring it on and hit the slopes! Vail is famous because it is one of the finest ski slopes in the world with 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, with thousands of skiers visiting the place every year. Professionals can help you and you may also join a beginner’s class and training through Vail Ski and Snowboard School to enhance your skills. Enjoy the wide range of ski equipment rental options, so and and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Take a moment and relax with the hot springs. Sooth your tired muscles while enjoying the beauty of the falling snow even in the coldest winter nights through natural pools of hot springs to stay hot and relaxed.
3. Come and visit the CarniVail and enjoy the experience! CarniVail offers all the fun and enjoyment of Bourbon Street stylish parade with the snowy twist in a family-friendly way, with moving dates, thus confirmation of date must be done prior to your trip.
4. Come and witness the most awaited Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions and championships. A lot of professional snowboarders from all over the country come just to compete for the most celebrated and anticipated event in Vail, Colorado. For 2018, the competition will be held from March 5th through March 10th and there will be thousands of visitors, with free concerts every night.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. Hit the hills with some snowshoes strapped.
6. It is the perfect place to go ice skating! Whether you want to glide along the ice and shuffle like a penguin, or you’re a graceful figure ice skater, ice skating is a great fun activity for all ages.
7. Experience the adrenaline-rushing and heart-pounding snowmobiling. There are literally a hundred miles of snowmobile trails available suited for any skill level.
8. Try a dog sledding tour in Vail. Dog sledding is one of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail because you get to discover the snow-covered trails, surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Enjoy the unforgettable view from hot air balloon rides. See the great wonders of Vail with this fun and refreshing activity.
10. Come and experience Vail’s high scale dining! Try the most delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.